Monday, May 10, 2010

Elijah's 9 month and Mother's Day 2010

^ Our family- Dec 2009 (E at 5 months) ^
^Our Family in 2005 (Daniel at about 5 months) ^


E had his 9 month appointment today. He's 17lb and 27in long. He's such a peanut....but a cute one! :)

It's funny how much has changed even since D was this age (4 years ago.) Now....whole milk is okay to drink before a year old. PEANUT butter is also okay for babies now-according to my pediatrician! I remember when D was this age, that was a NO NO! Do these people really know what they're talking about??

Mother's Day 2010

I had an amazing Mother's Day (weekend!) On Saturday, Abe sent me off for a pedicure, massage, dinner, shopping, and ice cream! It was WONDERFUL! Most of it was spent alone (also wonderful considering that is a rare occurrence for me.) I did have dinner w/ my mother-in-law, and that was also wonderful! :) It was a great day!

Sunday (May 9th), Elijah was dedicated at church. The boys took me out to lunch, and then home to do nothing for the rest of the day...another wish for this Mother's Day! It was a simply wonderful weekend thanks to my wonderful husband! Thanks Babe! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment