Sunday, February 27, 2011

a first

I have an almost six year old. SIX. SIX! I say it time and time again, but where in the world does the time go?? All these "firsts" are flying by. First time they say your name. First step. First day of preschool. First day of Kindergarten. And this past Friday, his first sleep over. It wasn't totally traumatic for me because it was at our house. Still totally weird to know I have a child old enough to have a sleep over. Daniel and Vic had such a great time playing together. I love 'em both!


*It's his cousin for everyone wondering why a girl would be sleeping over. :)


I cannot put into words how much I love Daniel and how proud I am of him. He is such a kind hearted, sweet boy. (And smart to boot! ;) ) Daniel, I love you more than you know. No matter how old you get, you are always my sweet little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment