Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas 2009

One of my wonderful gifts from my husband~a bracelet with my kids' names engraved on two charms! Thanks baby! :)

One of my wonderful Christmas gifts! :) ^

Our family
My best friend ^


If you know me at all, you know how excited I was over this gift! (Another one from Abe.)

One of my gifts for my Honey! (Just so we're clear, I am a COLTS fan!) ;-)

YAY!! Build a bear! :) ^

A Jack in the box!!! "I asked Santa for this!" ^

Preparing for Santa's arrival! ^

Examining little brother with one of my Christmas gifts.

My new Mario Pj's- yes!! ^

Grandma came over and had Christmas with us on Tuesday. ^

Aunt Schuyler and Elijah ^

*We had such a wonderful Christmas this year-from Christmas with Grandma and Schuyler on Tuesday, to our Christmas morning celebration with just us, to Celebration with Abe's fam late Christmas morning, and ending the day with a gathering with my family. God is so good, and we look forward to many more wonderful Christmas' together! Who knows what 2010 has in store! :) Happy New Year!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment