Thursday, November 4, 2010

true love









I have said it before, but everyday these boys of mine give me something else to be proud of. I'm just truly in love with both of them.

Elijah now says "peeeeeze" when he wants something- and this makes my heart melt.



Daniel stopped what he was doing tonight to make a card for his Nana. {She was missing Papa very badly today, and was very sad.} He took the card to her and said "I love you Nana!"



Elijah has this cheesy smile that gets me every time!



Daniel says "yes mam.....no mam...... yes sir..... no sir." This makes me proud. (And yes, it's called respect and we expect it.)



Elijah will say "dadadada" every time I say "Say Mama, Elijah." He thinks it's so funny. (So do I, kinda.) ;)




When I drop Daniel off at school every morning, he says "Bye Mommy, I love you!" Again, melts me! When he comes home from school, he's singing some song about how Jesus loves him.





I could go on and on. I am beyond proud and so very thankful for these boys! Abe and I feel so blessed to have two sweet, happy, healthy, Jesus-loving kids! We are blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment