Saturday, October 17, 2009

Nice relaxing Saturday. Abe and Daniel were outside doing some work, and came across a toad. Daddy was trying to explain to D why the toad was scared of them "he thinks we are like giants, Daniel." To which Daniel kneels down and reassured the toad "don't be afraid..I'm just a kid, and he's just a daddy. I can't even use a knife!" The love I have for that little man is overwhelming! He is so sweet! :-)

We just got back from dinner at Outback and taking my sister to get her homecoming dress. She's 14 now..and it's just crazy to me. The 11 year age gap just makes me dwell on how old she's getting and how quickly time goes by! I emphasized to her that the boy who's taking her better treat her right, or it would be bad news..I mean it!!!

I was also reminded today of how faithful and loving of a husband I have. I am blessed beyond measure to have this man in my life! So thankful!

Headed to lunch with my sis in laws tomorrow, then a Third Day concert! yay! Thanks to my momisita watching my kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment