Tuesday, August 24, 2010

One year & Kindergarten

^ If this is not the cutest pic you've ever seen, then...... :)
He has turned one, so it's time for the 1st hair cut!
Don't worry, I saved a curl :)

Another huge milestone- KINDERGARTEN has started!


^ Silliness is a must on the 1st day ;)
My baby boy isn't a baby anymore :(


*Daniel started K-5 yesterday. I made it through it pretty well. Almost lost it a couple times, but did okay. I was SO happy when 2:30 rolled around though! I asked him how his first day went....
Verdict: HE LOVED IT! And he still loves it on day two! I am so glad he likes school so much. I'm so proud of Daniel. I truly miss him while he's gone, but at least I still have one child at home :-/.....for now. Before you know it, we'll be sending him off to school.

We also finally cut E's hair. Nothing too drastic, but it was getting pretty long. He looks like such a big man now. He's still not fully walking. He'll take 4 or 5 steps at a time and then plops down. Oh did I mention another first for E.....the 1st time ripping his diaper off in his bed! :/ yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment