Thursday, August 19, 2010

celebrations

I adore this pic of my sister and Elijah!! ^
Grandma Nelson and her boys. :) ^
Schuyler and D with Red. (Elijah was terrified of him!) ^



August is such a busy month- birthdays and our anniversary. Elijah's bday is the 3rd, Abe's is the 14th, and mine is the 19th- not to mention about 5 other family members with August birthdays! Whew!

We went bowling for Abe's bday, then on a dinner date. That was wonderful! It's weird with no kids there- makes me want to color! ;-)

For our anniversary, Abe came home with a dozen roses and locked me in the bedroom to relax and watch TV. He fed the kiddos and made us dinner. When I came out, there was a nice table cloth, fancy china, wine glasses (with Jarritos in them,) and best of all- Daniel dressed up in a tie. He was our waiter! :) He loved it! "Can I get you some ranch dressing for your salad, Mommy? How about sour cream for the potato?" =) It was so nice.

Then, for my birthday, Abe TOOK OFF WORK TO STAY HOME AND WATCH THE KIDS FOR ME. BEST PRESENT EVER!!! We then celebrated at Red Robin for dinner with my mom, sister, and Abe's mom. It was a very nice birthday, and I am SO blessed! God is so good to me!

*Above are some pics of our dinner at Red Robin.

No comments:

Post a Comment