Saturday, August 14, 2010

little things to remember

Elijah had his "one year appointment" a few days ago. Man, is that kid a peanut! When I saw that the nurse didn't have to move the scale to the 20lb mark, my jaw dropped! 19 lbs and 29 inches. Fifth percent for his weight and thirty for height. Doctor kind of laughed at my concern. "It's not always best to be in the 95th percentile." Again, I always think back to Daniel. He was always around 75th percent for everything. Oh well, E eats everything in sight and drinks milk like it's going out of style. I think he's okay. ;) Just has his dad's metabolism....grrrr!! =)


Daniel has orientation for K-5 this week and starts school in 9 days. Where in the world has the time gone? My babies are growing up. :( I'm so proud of Daniel and the sweet boy that he is. He is also extremely smart! He's starting to pick up reading, and his math skills are UNBELIEVABLE. Yeah, I know, I'm bias. Give him some math problems one day and then argue with me. ;-)

Well, just a few updates so twenty years from now, I'll remember my kids height, weight, school dates, etc.. You know, all the vital stats! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment